They've added just enough 'news' and 'finds' and 'tips' and behind the scenes content that it actually makes interesting reading for some who probably doesn't watch too much of the Food Network any more. And that says a lot. It means that the Food Network understands they've got some new opportunities that if handled well, can really pay off in the end.
That being said, we'll wait and see if Issue #2 is as good as #1.
Rachel Ray, look out, there's a new foodie magazine in town
TasteTV Events include:
- The San Francisco International Chocolate Salon
- The Los Angeles Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The Chicago Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The Seattle Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The New Media Tastemakers Summit
This blog from the contributors, producers and correspondents at TasteTV at TasteTV.com. technorati tags:TasteTV, restaurants, video, content, food, Chocolate, wine, recipes, cooking, Restaurant Reviews, Chef, ITV, fashion, seafood