The 5th Annual TASTE AWARDS in Hollywood on January 16th were a huge success! Many award winners, honorees, and nominees attended, as well as scores of Hollywood celebrities for the Red Carpet.
The overall award winners list was released in December on this press release via PR Newswire.
The 9 Viewers Choice category winners announced on Jan. 16th are:
- BEST FOOD OR DRINK RADIO BROADCAST - Bite and Booze Radio Show
- BEST FASHION OR DESIGN: WEB PROGRAM OR VIDEO - Urban Hippie
- BEST COMEDY - The Trailer Park Cooking Show With Jolene Sugarbaker
- BEST FEATURE-LENGTH FILM OR DOCUMENTARY - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
- BEST SHORT FILM OR DOCUMENTARY - Sugar Shack (A Documentary)
- BEST MINI FILM OR DOCUMENTARY - "The Art & Science of Beer, with the Charlie "The Pope of Foam" Bamforth
- BEST FOOD PROGRAM: WEB - Bravo's Top Chef: Last Chance Kitchen
- BEST FOOD TRAVEL SERIES: WEB - Without Borders
- BEST HOME CHEF IN A SERIES - Kimberly's Simply Southern