To quote Mayor Gavin Newsom, “Aspen, eat your heart out.”
An epic event 2 ½ years in the making, SF Chefs. Food. Wine. was like a food-lover’s Disneyland with approximately 200 of the Bay Area’s finest chefs, 70 wineries, and mixologists aplenty strutting their stuff.
Over the past four days, Union Square was transformed into a playground of tastings, seminars, and demonstrations from a who’s who list of culinary legends, rising stars, artisans, and experts.
- The San Francisco International Chocolate Salon
- The Los Angeles Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The Chicago Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The Seattle Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The New Media Tastemakers Summit
This blog from the contributors, producers and correspondents at TasteTV at TasteTV.com. technorati tags:TasteTV, restaurants, video, content, food, Chocolate, wine, recipes, cooking, Restaurant Reviews, Chef, ITV, fashion, seafood