WannabeTVChef has a funny response to the big deal about Mario Batali's swearing at a $1000/plate dinner.
NEWSFLASH: People in the food service industry cuss . . . a lot.
Hmmm, not surprising if you've ever spent time in their kitchens for 12 hours. If WannaBeTVChef wants to be a TV Chef, he needs to brush up on the colorful language.
TasteTV Events include:
- The San Francisco International Chocolate Salon
- The Los Angeles Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The Chicago Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The Seattle Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The New Media Tastemakers Summit
This blog from the contributors, producers and correspondents at TasteTV at TasteTV.com. technorati tags:TasteTV, restaurants, video, content, food, Chocolate, wine, recipes, cooking, Restaurant Reviews, Chef, ITV, fashion, seafood